donderdag 19 juli 2012

My Dip & Dye

This, is my new haircolor :)
But... I didn't get my whole hair done, I just did a 'dip & dye', which means dying only the bottom part of your hair, as if you dipped it into the dye!
I got a pink/purple-ish color. For Dutchies, I got it done at Heads Academy. I always go there to get my hair cut and they are always doing a perfect job. Yet, the name already gives it away, it's a school for hairdressers. This also means that it is very good value for money.

I'm really happy with my dip & dye. I look in the shop windows all the time to take a look at it ;)
I would have liked to color to be even more bright, but that's a minor detail. In fact, after they dyed it once, I thought it was too light, so they already dyed it twice to get the color as I wanted it. I might ask them to make it even brighter pink, when I go back to get the color freshened up after it's faded in a few weeks.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten