donderdag 5 juli 2012

Cool hairdo!

Yesterday I was really happy with my hairdo! So in the evening I asked my boyfriend to take some photo's so I could put them on the blog! I'm sorry for the bad quality of the photo's.

I didn't do my hair very neat, also because I don't like that. The way I did it, it is a very nice way to keep your hair out of your neck on a warm day, awesome for a day at the park, a picknick or a barbeque. You could even stick some flowers in it! If you do it a bit more neat, and use bobby pins with little pearls on it, it is a great hairdo for a wedding!





How can you make this hairdo too? 
I started with one tuft of hair on the left side, this I rolled up taking more hair with it every turn. I rolled it a little bit further than halfway towards the right side of my head. Then I put it into place with a bobby pin. On the right side I did the same, but only for a little distance, until it was at the same spot as the left roll. The right roll I also put on the same spot with a bobby pin. The rest of the hair I braided. The finished braid I rolled upwards, until it was on my head, and put it onto place with a few bobby pins. 

Try it, it is not difficult! Let me know if you did!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten