maandag 23 juli 2012

Green & Pink Make-Up Idea!

New things (like haircuts, haircolors, clothing, jewelry, make-up) always inspire me to experiment. Also the hair. In my previous post you could read about my Dip & Dye. So I tried a new make-up matching my hair and the top I was wearing (which had a green print). It's a simple make-up, but still a it'll catch people's eyes!
On the bottom eyelid I drew a line with metallic green eye pencil (Kiko Glamourous Eye Pencil no. 412). This line I fixed with eyeshadow (MAC Steamy Frost), to make it stay on all day.

Kohl always needs to be fixed with an eyeshadow. Actually all make-up products that are a bit greasy, need to be fixed with a powder, to make them stay on all day. That's also one of the reasons that you need to put powder on top of your foundation.

This eye pencil is not so greasy, so it doesn't really need fixing, however I like to do it because this eyeshadow makes the green more intense. I also drew a line on the inside of my bottom eyelid, which I didn't fix with eyeshadow for obvious reasons. On the top eyelid I drew pink line from the outer corner until about halfway the lid, this I did lip pencil (Kiko Lip Pencil no. 204) ;) Of course this isn't meant to use on the eyes, but it worked anyway. On top of this line and on the outer corner of my eyes I put some pink/purple-ish glitter. Some mascare, and done!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten