donderdag 31 mei 2012

Isabel Marant Shoes

Through the facebook-page of Moda Actual these shoes caught my eye.
I think they are really cool! A little bit out of budget though ($890) ;)

On the website where they sell the shoes, I also found Isabel Marant's Merry Sandal which I really like!
The brand Isabel Marant became really popular and was trendsetting with these wedge sneakers, when Beyoncé wore a black pair of these wedges in a videoclip. But I really don't like them! But, as happens with a lot of trends, I am getting more and more used to them :)

 Which Isabel Marant shoes do you like?

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hey Hanke!
    You won in my photo competition! Congratulations!
    Your picture is so beautiful! I like the feeling it gives to me.

    Which blog should I present? What should I write?
    Please left a comment in my blog, so I can write about your blog soon!

    Greetings from Germany,

    Lea :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hey Lea, yayyy!!!! Could you send me your e-mail so I can reply to you in private?

      Verwijderen