vrijdag 25 mei 2012

Amarone - best restaurant in Rotterdam

I was very happy when my boyfriend took me to Amarone for my birthday. This Michelin-starred restaurant is my all time favourite! Of course I haven't been in all the restaurants in the city, but I've sure been in a lot. I've been at Amarone three times now, twice for dinner en once for lunch. All three times were awesome!
If you go there, my advice is to take the chef's menu. The last time one of us ate à la carte, but these dishes weren't as good as the menu. The food always tastes great, you can expect exciting ingredients, combinations and structures. I always take the menu of accomplishing wines, because a good meal is nothing without a good glass of wine!

The crew at Amarone is great. They know exactly how to adjust to their customers, so they don't make us feel uncomfortable with too much formality. And I just love how they re-fold your napkin when you go to the bathroom! :)

So if you really want to surprise someone you love, who loooooves good food & wine, take him or her to Amarone!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten