vrijdag 30 maart 2012

A Proposito

I think I haven't told you yet that I'm a real foodie :) I love good food (& wine of course, which absolutely needs to go with good food). Today I had lunch with my mother, and because she couldn't walk really far (bad knee), I was searching for a good place nearby the Central Station (of Rotterdam). I love Lebkov for coffee, and I know their sandwiches are great, but it's just not that 'gezellig' (dutch word for cosy/nice/good atmosphere) for lunch. On the other side of the station there's A Proposito. It never looked very appealing to me, but I heard that it was good, and after a look on the internet I was convinced. Only good reviews! And they deserve it! We shared these two dishes:
Bruschetta with gorgonzola dulce, sundried tomate, balsamicodressing & more

Pasta with salmon, shrimps, tomato & more
It was great! I recommend this place to everyone. Prices are around €10 for antipasti en pasta and around €20 for meat and fish dishes. Our lunch was about €40 (two dishes, two glasses of wine, one cappuccino, two espresso). They're only open on weekdays (lunch & dinner).

Buon appetito!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten