vrijdag 15 februari 2013

Big Improvisation Shoot!

A couple of weeks ago I had a shoot that was supposed to be themed 'Modern Barber Shop'. The photographer I was going to work with, was Daisy van Knotsenburg, a great lady who I've worked with a couple of times, and who I love to work with. Her idea of this photoshoot, which was free work for all the participants, was to use the hairdresser's saloon as a theme for the shoot. This hairdresser's had a bright pink wall. So we were going to do a shoot with many bright colors, in the styling, the make-up and the whole atmosphere. Unfortunately this hairdresser's had a leakage the night before, and half of the floor was flooded! All of a sudden we had to change plans, and this became a big improvisation shoot. We went to Daisy's house, and used her place as location for the shoot. I still like the results a lot!

What do you think?














*   *   *
Credits

Photography: 

Make-up: 
Judith van Vugt
me :)

Styling:
Amanda van Effrink

Models: 
Sarah M'Peti
Amanda van Effrink
Bella O Pattinasarany
Babette van Vugt
*   *   *

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten