donderdag 25 oktober 2012

Christmas Ball Decoration Ideas



Last year I made the first ones of these christmas decoration. I liked it so much that now I am putting together a DIY-package of them, so that other people can make these fun balls aswell!

The packages will be available soon at the Hubshop and my webshop, and I will take them to the Diezijn-Leuk Market in Groningen this weekend!
For more information on how to make them, see my other post!

In this post I'll show you some of the balls I made, and for people who buy the DIY-package it might give them some inspiration on how to decorate the ball!

This ball I made from a page of a bookmagazine (don't know if that's actually a word, but it's a book or a story in the shape of a magazine). I put the rope through it in an alternative way, and I put little gold and red hearts on it!

 This is a ball like they are in the packages. I put a little silver christmas tree on it, and on the bottom there's a bell!

 This one's made from a page of a brochure of a shop which is selling wintersports-gear. I put a little bell on a rope and attached it to the loop.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten