vrijdag 31 augustus 2012

Breda

Yesterday I met my dear friend Inge in Breda for lunch. She lives near Eindhoven, while I live in Rotterdam, so Breda is sort of in the middle. On the internet I found a place for lunch called Stilleven. It was really cosy! At Stilleven you can have lunch, or a coffee with pie, but you can also buy accessories for the home. At the back they have a cute little courtyard, where we sat outside in the sun (and later in the rain...).

We both had a sandwich & some mint tea, both were nice. We also had something sweet. I had a piece of pistache-mango pie and Inge had a brownie. I didn't like the pie that much, and neither the brownie (I had a little bite of Inge's brownie). So I wouldn't advise to go for the sweet stuff. I must admit thoughtthat I'm not much of a 'sweet' person anyway, so maybe it's just me.












Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten